What is the duration of the PCNSA Exam
- Length of Examination: 90 minutes
- Number of Questions: 50
- Format: Multiple choices, multiple answers
How to book the PCNSA Exam
These are following steps for registering the Palo Alto Networks PCNSA exam. Step 1: Visit to Pearson VUE Exam Registration Step 2: Signup/Login to Pearson VUE account Step 3: Search for Palo Alto Networks PCNSA Exam Certifications Exam Step 4: Select Date, time and confirm with payment method
We have to admit that the Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator exam certification is difficult to get, while the exam fees is very expensive. So, some people want to prepare the test just by their own study and with the help of some free resource. They do not want to spend more money on any extra study material. But the exam time is coming, you may not prepare well. Here, I think it is a good choice to pass the exam at the first time with help of the Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator actual questions & answer rather than to take the test twice and spend more money, because the money spent on the Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator exam dumps must be less than the actual exam fees. Besides, we have the money back guarantee that you will get the full refund if you fail the exam. Actually, you have no risk and no loss. Actually, the price of our Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator exam study guide is very reasonable and affordable which you can bear. In addition, we provide one year free update for you after payment. You don't spend extra money for the latest version. What a good thing.
At last, I want to say that our Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator actual test is the best choice for your 100% success.
PCNSA braindumps Instant Download: Our system will send you the PCNSA braindumps file you purchase in mailbox in a minute after payment. (If not received within 12 hours, please contact us. Note: don't forget to check your spam.)
Jobs, Salaries, and Career Path
The PCNSA is vital in getting you ready to defend the Palo Alto Networks. It enhances and showcases your talent in IT. This leads to stronger skills and better qualifications that will support you when looking for a job. The roles it targets include that of security administrators and security analysts. The latest report advanced by PayScale.com says that security analysts with skills in protecting networks using firewalls earn about $69k yearly while security administrators get around $67k in one year. The next certification to follow your PCNSA is the Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE), which is the last step within the Palo security certification pathway. It is expert-level and targets security engineers as well as cybersecurity specialists with skills in developing, installing, configuring, running, and troubleshooting most implementations for Security Operating Platforms.
How to Prepare for PCNSA Test
Taking a test like the PCNSA can sometimes seem like an impassable task. The anxiety that comes with the fear of the unknown is real and can make you fall short in your exam preparation. Thus, below are some materials to help you avoid the slog and make the most of your study time:
- Mastering Palo Alto Networks: Deploy and Manage Industry-Leading PAN-OS 10.x Solutions to Secure Your Users and Infrastructure by Tom Piens
The book teaches you how to efficiently use PAN-OS features, build firewall solutions, and implement solutions that protect your infrastructure and users. Tom Piens is PCNSE certified and has over ten years’ experience in working with Palo Alto Networks systems.
- PCNSA Study Guide by Palo Alto Networks
This official study guide contains the model study questions and recommendations on how to answer these items. The guide was curated by Palo Alto Networks internals to make things easier for you. After all, who is better at teaching how to write an exam than the examiner? Such a guide is downloadable on the Palo Alto website for free.
- EDU-210 Firewall Essentials: Configuration and Management
This official course is five-day training led by an instructor. At the end of the training, you should be able to configure and manage Palo Alto Next-Generation Firewalls, monitor network traffic, and block traffic from unknown and known IP addresses.
- Palo Alto Networks: The Ultimate Guide To Quickly Pass All The Exams And Getting Certified. Real Practice Test with Detailed Screenshots, Answers, And Explanations by David Mayer
As the name implies, such a book provides you with practice tests and covers 100% of the exam information. Knowing the entire test details beforehand arms you out one step ahead. The fewer the surprises, the higher your chances of acing the final exam.
- Let's Learn Palo Alto NGFW: A Case Study of Checkpoint, Juniper, Cisco, Hacking and Knowing Thyself by Joe Anthony Sebastian
‘Let's Learn Palo Alto NGFW’ is the first book/technical manual that uses fiction to teach information security technology. It is the book to pick up when you need to take a break from the ‘straight and boring’ technicalities of other resource materials.
Palo Alto PCNSA Exam Topics:
|Deployment Optimization||- Identify the benefits and differences between the Heatmap and the BPA reports.||4%|
|Identifying Users||- Given a scenario, identify an appropriate method to map IP addresses to usernames.|
- Given a scenario, identify the appropriate User-ID agent to deploy.
- Identify how the firewall maps usernames to user groups.
- Given a graphic, identify User-ID configuration options.
|Simply Passing Traffic||- Identify and configure firewall management interfaces.|
- Identify how to manage firewall configurations.
- Identify and schedule dynamic updates.
- Configure internal and external services for account administration.
- Given a network diagram, create the appropriate security zones.
- Identify and configure firewall interfaces.
- Given a scenario, identify steps to create and configure a virtual router.
- Identify the purpose of specific security rule types.
- Identify and configure security policy match conditions, actions, and logging options.
- Given a scenario, identify and implement the proper NAT solution.
|Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform Core Components||- Identify the components of the Palo Alto Networks Cybersecurity Portfolio.|
- Identify the components and operation of Single-Pass Parallel Processing architecture.
- Given a network design scenario, apply the Zero Trust security model and describe how it relates to traffic moving through your network.
- Identify stages in the cyberattack lifecycle and firewall mitigations that can prevent attacks.
|Traffic Visibility||- Given a scenario, select the appropriate application-based security policy rules.|
- Given a scenario, configure application filters or application groups.
- Identify the purpose of application characteristics as defined in the App-ID database.
- Identify the potential impact of App-ID updates to existing security policy rules.
- Identify the tools to optimize security policies.
- Identify features used to streamline App-ID policy creation.
|Securing Traffic||- Given a risk scenario, identify and apply the appropriate security profile.|
- Identify the difference between security policy actions and security profile actions.
- Given a network scenario, identify how to customize security profiles.
- Identify the firewall’s protection against packet- and protocol-based attacks.
- Identify how the firewall can use the cloud DNS Security to control traffic based on domains.
- Identify how the firewall can use the PAN-DB database to control traffic based on websites.
- Identify how to control access to specific URLs using custom URL filtering categories.
Because of the demand for people with the qualified skills about Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator certification and the relatively small supply, Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator exam certification becomes the highest-paying certification on the list this year. While, it is a tough certification for passing, so most of IT candidates feel headache and do not know how to do with preparation. In fact, most people are ordinary person and hard workers. The only way for getting more fortune and living a better life is to work hard and grasp every chance as far as possible. Gaining the PCNSA Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator exam certification may be one of their drams, which may make a big difference on their life. As a responsible IT exam provider, our Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator exam prep training will solve your problem and bring you illumination.
Customizable experience from Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator test engine
Most IT candidates prefer to choose Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator test engine rather than the pdf format dumps. After all, the pdf dumps have some limits for the people who want to study with high efficiency. PCNSA Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator test engine is an exam test simulator with customizable criteria. The questions are occurred randomly which can test your strain capacity. Besides, score comparison and improvement check is available by Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator test engine, that is to say, you will get score and after each test, then you can do the next study plan according to your weakness and strengths. Moreover, the Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator test engine is very intelligent, allowing you to set the probability of occurrence of the wrong questions. Thus, you can do repetition training for the questions which is easy to be made mistakes. While the interface of the test can be set by yourself, so you can change it as you like, thus your test looks like no longer dull but interesting. In addition, the Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator test engine can be installed at every electronic device without any installation limit. You can install it on your phone, doing the simulate test during your spare time, such as on the subway, waiting for the bus, etc. Finally, I want to declare the safety of the Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator test engine. Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator test engine is tested and verified malware-free software, which you can rely on to download and installation.
No help, Full refund!
Actual4Exams confidently stands behind all its offerings by giving Unconditional "No help, Full refund" Guarantee. Since the time our operations started we have never seen people report failure in the PCNSA exam after using our products. With this feedback we can assure you of the benefits that you will get from our products and the high probability of clearing the PCNSA exam.
We still understand the effort, time, and money you will invest in preparing for your certification exam, which makes failure in the PCNSA exam really painful and disappointing. Although we cannot reduce your pain and disappointment but we can certainly share with you the financial loss.
This means that if due to any reason you are not able to pass the PCNSA actual exam even after using our product, we will reimburse the full amount you spent on our products. you just need to mail us your score report along with your account information to address listed below within 7 days after your unqualified certificate came out.